My love for user interfaces has roots in my graphic design background, where a passion for editorial and branding translated into an obsession with simplicity, information hierarchy, and cohesive systems. I transitioned from a marketing graphic design position to product design and couldn't be happier that I found my calling. I love being fully involved in every aspect of what I am building. A thirst for knowledge and excitement to do new things is what I believe makes me a great designer.
Wanna work together? Discuss favorite Pokémon?
Feel free to contact me with the form below, or email me at email@example.com.
8 facts about me
1) I've moved 10 times so far in life. Needless to say I don't have many possessions. Just lots of CDs and Pokémon plushies.
2) I can speak Japanese and a little Korean.
3) I love karaoke. I could sing for 8 hours and not get tired.
4) I went to the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics! Check out this article by the Associated Press about souvenirs there featuring my husband and I. (add link)
5) I love typography. I mean like *love* it. The greatest gift I ever got for my birthday was a book on all the works of Adrian Frutiger.
6) I have 6/9 autographs from South Korean girlgroup Girls' Generation. If you don't know who they are, you're welcome. (add link to Genie MV)
7) Before design came along, I wanted to be a paleontologist.
8) I love going to concerts, I'm that person who's in line 10 hours early to get the best spot in the pit. 33 concerts and counting! (add a link with a list)